domingo, 16 de junio de 2019

Wings and Tail.





Why should I clip my angel’s wings or cut my devil’s tail just because you said so?
Your Anonymous presence is not welcome...
I shall be happy. I don’t care what you think about it...

I will not clip my wings or cut my tail for you!

I am no longer your toy.
You are not my master.
Who cares what do you think?
Look how badly it turned out for you
because you followed your own twisted
rules.

Let me be and I won’t be your antagonist.
I am who I am, dear enemy...

Let me free.
Get off my back, would you?
I am tired of being your slave.
Yes, you had power over me. Not anymore!

Let me live as I see fit.
If I am wrong, so let it be that way.
 I’m right about something: I won’t clip my wings nor my tail.

So, let's make a deal.
Let's agree to disagree,
dearest society and your public opinion.


No hay comentarios: